Boynton Beach Web Design
Professional Web Designers
Custom Website Design and Development
When Should I Use a CMS vs. a Custom Website?
Asking the following questions will help you determine if a CMS vs a custom html site is the most appropriate way to go.
- Do you need to frequently update the website?
- Do you plan to have a blog in your website?
- Is the person responsible to update/maintain the website familiar with web design or development?
- Do you require that your site's content be managed from remote locations or have different user permissions?
- Do you need a ecommerce or a store as part of the site?
If you answered no to all of the above questions, a static HTML website will most likely be ok. If you answered yes to any of the questions above, a CMS platform would be best.
Who is using Wordpress?
- MTV Newsroom
- The Ford Story
- MSNBC TV
- Nicholls State University
Who is using Joomla?
- Harvard University
- The Hill
- University of Notre Dame
- MTV Networks Quizilla
- iHop Restaurant Chain
Who is using Drupal?
- The Economist
- The White House
- California State Senate
Features and Benefits of a Content Management System.
Simple, Quick, Effective.
- Wordpress is the world's most popular blogging system and content management system.
- The Wordpress mobile apps allow you to update your site or blog from anywhere.
- Most of the newest themes are also equipped with mobile web and responsive versions.
- Managing your pages, media, and comments is simple with the built-in, user-friendly Dashboard.
Flexible, Extendable, Powerful.
- Joomla! is free, open source software.
- There is a huge pool of community resources available to provide support, with over 200,000 members.
- The Joomla! templating system allows to easily change the look and feel of your site without having to redo the whole site from scratch. It also allows for different themes to be applied to different pages (something Wordpress doesn't do).
- Joomla! is one of our favorite CMSs and most recommended platform for most of our clients.
- Has a healthy balance of technical flexibility and ease-of-use.
- Powerful social tools are available to embed on Joomla!-powered sites.
Enterprise-Level Content Management.
- Drupal is also free and backed by a massive community.
- Manage multiple websites and templates from one place.
- Similarly, the same templates, plugins, and databases can be shared across multiple sites.
- Has the greatest capabilities for advanced and complex sites.
Ecommerce with Expandability.
- Magento is both a CMS and eCommerce platform.
- It offers a more powerful eCommerce platform than using a standard CMS with a shopping cart plugin.
- Small-business and enterprise levels of hosting available, both including technical support.
- Product listings can be imported as .csv files.
- Payment Gateway integration, including PayPal.
- Integration of multiple user types, allowing for discount pricing per group.
- Multiple shipping rates based on shipping tables of carriers or flat rates.
- Support for variations of products, selected from drop-down menus.
Business Website Redesign
Green Group Studio specializes in business website redesign and rebranding services. Our website redesign services for businesses offer small and large businesses the opportunity to refresh their online presence with a professional and engaging website.